Recorded April 13, 2016 — Dr. Martha Carlough from UNC Chapel Hill and IntraHealth International presents “Global Neonatal Health: Status and Strategies.”
Quick Links Referenced in the Webinar
- Helping Babies Breathe – AAP low tech neonatal resuscitation course
- Essential Care for Every Baby
- Global Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- ENC Trainer’s Guide: Click to Download
- NeoNatalie Brochure: Click to Download
Beyond this Presentation
If you enjoyed Dr. Carlough’s session, you might also find these webinars informative:
- Obstetrics in the Tropics & Low Resource Settings – topics include PIH, placenta previa, hemorrhage, obstructed labor, and malaria during pregnancy.
- Overview of Pediatrics in the Developing World – covers a broad range of early childhood diseases including neonatal tetanus, congenital syphilis, measles, mumps, varicella, and malaria.