Recorded May 11, 2016 — Dr. Mary Taylor from the University of Mississippi Medical Center presents “Pediatric Heart Surgery in East Africa: Rheumatic Heart Disease and Congenital Heart Disease.”
Quick Links Referenced in the Webinar
- Learn more about Hearts of East Africa
- Watch Tenwek Hospital in action
- Learn more about Samaritan’s Purse World Medical Mission
Beyond this Presentation
If you enjoyed Dr. Taylor’s session, you might also find these webinars informative:
- Children’s Heart Project: Repairing Congenital Heart Defects – Pediatric Cardiologist, Dr. J.R. Bockhoven, presents the basics of Tetralogy of Fallot and lessons learned working with the Samaritan’s Purse Children’s Heart Project.
- Pediatric Surgery: Lessons Learned – Dr. David Hoover presents lessons learned during 20 years serving in Kenya.