Recorded Feb 10, 2016 — Dr. Stephen Merry from Mayo Clinic presents “Cost-Effective Care in Resource-Limited Settings.”
Quick Links Referenced in the Webinar:
- WHO-Choice helps countries decide health system priorities based on consideration of cost and impact.
- One Health Tool is a software tool designed to inform strategic health planning in low- to middle-income countries.
- WHO Economic Evaluation publications analyze “cost:benefit” for a variety of diseases.
- WHO Essential Medicines and Health Products List
- Essential medicines can be purchased from the IDA Foundation.
- WHO National Treatment Guidelines offers insights per country.
- Book recommendations: Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine and the Handbook of Medicine in Developing Countries